The 2021-2022 TOPDOG Legal Marketing Arizona Student Scholarships deadline has expired.
At TOPDOG Legal Marketing, LLC, we understand how vital education is for a strong legal community. But times are tough, so we’ve decided to help out by providing financial assistance to two Arizona students studying to work in the legal industry.
One $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to an Arizona resident pursuing a Juris Doctor at Arizona State University or the University of Arizona. The other scholarship, in the amount of $500, will be awarded to an Arizona resident studying legal assisting or a related field at an Arizona educational institution.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Residency: Arizona
- Major/s: 1-Law (J.D.); 1-Paralegal/ Legal Assisting or related course of study
- Year: 2021-2022
- Cumulative GPA: 3.0 or above
TOPDOG employees and their immediate family members (parents, children, spouse, siblings) are ineligible.
- Length: 400-600 words
- Topic (choose one):
- An innovative way to use social media to market a legal practice
- The integral role paralegals play in law firms
- Any topic related to law firm marketing
The 2021-2022 TOPDOG Legal Marketing Arizona Student Scholarships deadline has passed.
Check back next year for another opportunity to apply.
Each essay will be graded on five (5) criteria, each worth 20 points:
- Follows all directions
- Follows generally accepted grammar, punctuation, and syntax rules
- Displays strong understanding of chosen topic
- Conducts adequate research into topic
- Synthesizes principles into a strong essay
In the event of a tie for either scholarship, the earliest submission will be chosen.
Before funds are disbursed, each applicant selected for a TOPDOG Legal Marketing Arizona Student Scholarship must provide either (1) a written acceptance and picture or (2) a video acceptance.
The following applicant information may be publicized on TOPDOG’s website, blog, social media, by press release, or otherwise: first name, last initial, hometown, year in school, name of school, major, photos and videos, and essays (full or excerpted). Other personally identifiable information will not be released. Applications and all submissions become the property of TOPDOG Legal Marketing, LLC.